Our care services all adhere to our aims and principles, and we take a comprehensive approach to the wellbeing of all our service users. As such, we offer a variety of options for those who require our assistance, listed below.
Often referred to as personal care, this is the most common requirement of our service users and is where you require taking care of yourself. This list includes, but is not limited to:
- Bathing and showering, either daily or weekly depending on your needs, with late night support from 00:00-06:00
- Assistance with dressing or undressing
- Changing support stockings or applying creams and moisturisers
- Assistance getting up and going to bed
- Medication assistance
- Continence, catheter, and stoma care (non-nursing)
- Assistance with moving and handling, either 1:1 care or up to 4:1 depending on requirements
- Bariatric care
We have seen an increase in demand for our companionship service, as many users face loneliness and isolation. Many of our clients come to us for support and companionship. In addition, if you are a main care giver to a family member or loved one, we can provide support so that you can have a break. This service can be as little as an hour, or up to an entire week. All of our services are tailored to your exact requirements and can include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with appointments, taking, collecting and note taking where needed
- Attending social clubs and activities including day centres and places of worship
- Bill paying and pension collecting
- Sitting services
- Companionship visits
- Playing board and card games
Live in Care
We know that, given the choice, you would always prefer to stay in your own home if possible.
Angelcare can provide fully trained and DBS (formally CRB) checked carers to be with you around the clock 365 days a year.
They will assist you in all aspects of daily living. Your carer will not only look after you, they will look after your home. As with all of our services, a live-in carer will be tailored to your exact needs, ensuring you get all of the support you require to maintain as much independence as you desire.
Why choose live-in care?
- You can stay in your home with your memories and pets
- You can remain a part of your community, close to your family and friends
- Maintain peace of mind for you and your family
ISF – Individual Support Fund
We offer individuals the opportunity to have their own support fund, when a service user wants to use their individual budget to buy support services from a provider like Angelcare.
To find out more about an Individual Support Fund, and if it’s right for you, please visit our dedicated page here
For more information on any of our services, or to make an enquiry about having Angelcare support you, please contact Zoe or Tom on 01422 351369